Invisible Jacc License Agreement
Copyright © 1997-1998 Invisible Software, Inc.
Invisible Jacc is copyrighted software. By using the software, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. License for personal non-commercial use. You may use the software only for your personal, noncommercial use.
2. No redistribution. You may not distribute copies of the software to others. You may not place the software on any web site, Internet server, electronic bulletin board, or other information retrieval system.
3. No warranty. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INVISIBLE SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. Disclaimer. IN NO EVENT WILL INVISIBLE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF INVISIBLE SOFTWARE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
5. Notice of incomplete testing. THIS SOFTWARE CONTAINS PROGRAMS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN FULLY TESTED. YOU AGREE TO ASSUME ALL RISKS INVOLVED IN THE USE OF UNTESTED OR PARTIALLY-TESTED SOFTWARE.
6. Governing law and venue. This agreement is the entire agreement regarding the software. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California. The proper venue for any dispute relating to this agreement is the County of Santa Clara, California.
Before downloading this software, you must agree to the above terms. By clicking on ACCEPT below, you indicate your acceptance of the above terms.
I don't want to download, return me to the Invisible Jacc home page.
© 1998 Invisible Software, Inc.