Before you can download any software products, you must read and agree to the following license agreement.
Software Product License Agreement
Copyright © 1997 Invisible Software, Inc.
All the software products on our web site are copyrighted. By downloading and/or using the software, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. License. This software is provided for use by existing customers, dealers, distributors, and value-added resellers of Invisible Software products.
2. Restrictions. You may not place the software on any web site, Internet server, electronic bulletin board, or other information retrieval system.
3. No warranty. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INVISIBLE SOFTWARE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. Disclaimer. IN NO EVENT WILL INVISIBLE SOFTWARE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF INVISIBLE SOFTWARE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
5. Notice of discontinued software. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISCONTINUED. INVISIBLE SOFTWARE IS NOT DEVELOPING OR SUPPORTING THIS SOFTWARE. THERE IS NO ASSISTANCE OR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AVAILABLE. USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IN NEW INSTALLATIONS IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
6. General. This agreement is the entire agreement regarding the software, and supersedes any license agreements that may be contained within the software or any related manuals. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California. The proper venue for any dispute relating to this agreement is the County of Santa Clara, California.
Before downloading any software, you must agree to the above terms. By clicking on ACCEPT below, you indicate your acceptance of the above terms.